Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Starting this thing again

Maybe it'll stick this time. I do enjoy writing. I was thinking about doing a couple of book reviews, what do you think? Why, yes, I think that's a good idea. Well, thank you! I'll do that, then. I have two books in mind right now; Prozac Nation and 50 Shades of Grey (don't judge). So, I'll kind of re-read one of those and get on that. I also think I'll do a "Rikku Says" day. She's hilarious and almost everyday she says something noteworthy so we'll see how that goes. So, that's it for now. I think that if I don't just focus on writing to myself or about myself (journalism) I'll do better at this. So yeah. And, if anyone has any suggestions on where to take the little start of the story in my last post, feel free to let me know. Always open to suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment